Sunday, 17 July 2011

Here is a video that we shot while in France this week, it was shot in Nantes (its the giant mechanical elephant). We're off to Futuroscope today! Rain rain go away!

3 comments:

  1. Hey nice elephant.See how much it costs-I could use that to go shopping when they no longer allow me to drive.No water bill yet-will let you know as soon as it comes.Yes I do miss Hyde-last nite my other friendly cat came to visit.Dont quite know who it belongs to but it is sure friendly.Benny and Kali came home yesterday.Sounds like they had agreat time.grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, sounds like you guys are having a great time and seeing lots of interesting and fun things. The food sounds great too. Hope the weather improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh....now I see the elephant in motion.....reminds me of prehistoric travel with the "FLINTSTONES"......"WILMA"!!!Neato!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, I dare ya!

Our Progress Map

We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.

Followers

About Us

We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.