Friday, 15 July 2011

A few pictures

Church in Blois

Looking out the hotel window in Nantes

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful church.Were u able to get inside.Dont quite know what to make of the comment about fireworks in Texas--couldnt decide which fireworks you were talking about.Those buildings bring history to life .Take care. With love Grandma and GRAMPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. cristelle and Corey15 July 2011 at 12:34

    grams we were in Texas together with Gramps on july 4th and we watched the fireworks there:) yes we did get inside the church it was HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cristelle the fireworks in Texas I was talking about were the ones Grandma produced when Grandpa kept bugging me about getting ready.Cant imagine u forgot --I thought the implosion was quite welldone.Grams

    ReplyDelete

Comment, I dare ya!

Our Progress Map

We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.

Followers

About Us

We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.