Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Progress Map
We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(35)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Figueres 9pm looking out from our balcony
- Our time in Barcelona has come to a end, it was ve...
- The real truth!
- Barcelona, Tuesday July 26
- Monday July 25
- Montpellier
- Here is a little trio of images that I like to cal...
- Thursday July 21
- Bordeaux
- write your name if you comment on a post so we kno...
- Last nights supper in Saintes
- Tuesday July19
- Here is a video that we shot while in France this ...
- Friday July 15
- A few pictures
- thursday july 14
- Wednesday July 13,
- Blois,France day 1
- Waiting in Montreal... Cristelle found a good spot!
- We leave Monday!!!!!
-
▼
July
(20)
About Us
- earwash
- We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.
Hi there we finally got back, we had alot of fun buts it feels good to be back home! I couldnt ck out your blog my laptop battery was dead & I left the charger in Santa Monica they are sending it too me. Looks like you two have been busy, the bread & cheese looks good... but the mussels look even better....I had a pot of mussels in San Francisco also ... "like mother like daughter" ha ha they were so good.. we should skype tonight I have no ideal what time though?? Love Mom
ReplyDelete