Friday, 29 July 2011

Figueres 9pm looking out from our balcony

Just to give you an idea of our hotel room right now, there is a brass band just down the street with at least 100+ people dancing around, it's 10:15pm. Kids are screaming and the restaurant/bars are full! We're way to worn out to attend the show tonight, hopefully its on again tomorrow. Here is a video that I took at 9:00pm right before we went for a walk around and right before it started to get lively.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY CRISTELLEEEE!!

    HOPE YOU HAVE A MEMORABLE DAY IN EUROPE CELEBRATING YOUR 30TH!

    WE LOVE YOU LOTS & MISS YOU TOO

    LOVE MOM,DAD,JESSE,BROOKS,CODY & GRANDPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MEANT TOO SAY GRANDMA
    ( PAPA IS IN DALLAS BUT IF HE WAS HERE IM SURE HE WOULD WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO)

    HAPPY 30TH FROM GRANDMA!!!

    LOVE YOU XOXO

    GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete

Comment, I dare ya!

Our Progress Map

We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.

Followers

About Us

We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.