Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Bordeaux

We're now in Bordeaux until Saturday. Seems like a good place to spend a few days so far but we have yet to get out and walk around. Should be a good spot to take a wine tour to a local vineyard too! I hope all of you's in Regina don't melt! We've been checking out the weather in Sasky...+35? that's crazy talk.

2 comments:

  1. Well as SK melts BC has to start swimming lessons!!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma H. is sitting here drooling over the baguette and the croissant.I still remember them from the trip to Paris.Sorry to hear you had a headache probably from that seafood you were devouring-that has never been my choice of seafood- no yum here.We were out at Kims yesterday and are going back out again this aft to paint the little building with the chalkboard in it .Take care

    ReplyDelete

Comment, I dare ya!

Our Progress Map

We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.

Followers

About Us

We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.