Thursday, 4 August 2011

we are here in Florence, we had to come back here again cause we really enjoyed it last trip. Well we've a a good last few days, I will write more later cause there are some stories to tell but just a quick check in now.
oh yah little fun tidbits about the Italian trains we taken so far
1) dont look into the toilet on the train becuase you will see that it is just a open hole onto the tracks-ewwww!!!!!
2)the non-reservation trains are more rustic I'll say as we shared this last one with 2 men carrying cardboard boxes of live, chicken or doves or ducks not sure what was in there but it was moving and we did not ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, I dare ya!

Our Progress Map

We will update this as we go! We just put in a few destinations to get the map started.

Followers

About Us

We're taking the plunge into infinity and away from frantic oblivion.